RECIPE: A DEEPLY EVENING
We create one of a kind evenings to celebrate one of a kind people.
Gathering communities together to celebrate beauty by way of music, art, & people is how The Deeply Co began! It is our passion to seek out beauty & applaud it wherever we go. We are huge fans of people who work hard, are kind, and bring beauty to the world in their own way. We thought it would be helpful to break down exactly what a Deeply Evening looks like, and to offer a behind the scenes glimpse of all the moving pieces that make each Evening one of a kind.
- Collaborator - Our collaborator is our co-host for the evening. The collaborator is the person/artist/brand we are highlighting & celebrating for the night. Key characteristics: kind, hard working, and actively brings beauty to the world around them. There are no limits as to what the collaborator's art is. Maybe it's paint on a canvas. Maybe it's succulents. Maybe it's pottery. Maybe it's something we've never heard of but it's beautiful. No matter it is, their work is displayed for us to adore. We love the endless possibilities when it comes to our collaborator.
- Venue - Our venue is a HUGE piece of a Deeply Evening. The space in which we host a gathering is directly related to our Collaborator. Ideally, the venue is the creative space in which the Collaborator operates & thrives. If we are featuring a florist, it's in their floral design studio. If we are partnering with a clothing line, it's in their showroom. Boutiques. Lofts. Studios. Galleries. Barns. Shared work spaces. Gardens. You name it, let's dream it up. Again...the options are endless! We LOVE transforming spaces for a night to create an intimate environment where strangers can become friends, art can be admired, and music can be heard.
- Music - The Deeply Co is a concert series, after all! We start each Evening by welcoming guests in as they browse (and shop, if applicable!) the beautiful space we are set up in. This way, they get to learn about our amazing collaborator and soak up their goodness. We love when guests become fans of our collaborator. After all of the guests have arrived, the lights go down and things quiet down for an intimate concert. (Currently all concerts feature acoustic + electric whimsy by Jillian Edwards.)
- Photographer - One of the most important things about a Deeply Evening is our photographer! This is an absolute MUST. At every Evening, we bring a photographer to capture every pretty little detail. Because our Collaborators are such uniquely beautiful people, all of the spaces we set up in are visually stunning, and super inspiring aesthetically. We'd have to be crazy not to insist on taking a million pictures. Leah Michelle documented our Deeply Goes West tour & Killian Rose captured our Deeply Goes East tour. We are pretty obsessed with both of them and they've been an incredibly significant piece to our heart & soul!
- Group Effort - This part is so important. Our Collaborators are not only people who inspire us with their life and art, but they are people who are willing to share their space with their community. It's so important that they are willing to work together as a team to dream up the most magical evening possible.
- Ticketing & Calendar - Logistics, of course! We take care of online ticketing, and we work with our collaborators to find a date that works best for both sides - and for their communities.